24/7 Antimicrobial Protection
MenuWorks has partnered with antimicrobial industry leader Microban® to develop a revolutionary solution for restaurant menus. By integrating Microban® antimicrobial product protection directly into the surface of our laminated menus, this helps inhibit the growth and spread of bacteria that can cause stains and odors. On an unprotected surface, bacteria can double in number every 20 minutes while Microban® protection works continuously to keep your menus cleaner, longer.
“Menus are known to have a high level of bacteria,” notes Kevin Parrish, Microban’s SVP of Strategic Alliances. “Microban helps provide peace of mind when consumers are out at their favorite restaurant by inhibiting the growth of microbes on the menu.”
Since 2016, MenuWorks has included Microban® antimicrobial protection at no additional charge on our laminated menu products.
- Built-in protection inhibits bacterial growth.
- Keeps your menus cleaner longer and odor-resistant.
- Menus are waterproof and easy-to-clean without reducing the effectiveness of Microban®.
- Microban® antimicrobial protection is available on matte laminated menus at no added cost.
Minimize the growth of microorganisms on the surface of your menus. Contact the MenuWorks team today to learn more about protecting your menus and including Microban® right in the substrate of your menus at no additional cost to you.
Read More about Menu Bacteria & Microban®
- Which Restaurant Tabletop Item Is Germier Than a Toilet Seat? (Good Morning America)
- The Dirty Truth About Menus (MenuWorks Blog)
- MenuWorks adds Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection to Restaurant Menus (Microban)
- MenuWorks Adds Microban to Menu Products (PR Web)