Web Design and Hosting Options
If you have had your restaurant’s menu or promotional material designed and printed with Menu Works, this allows the web department immediate access to the graphic elements that made up the printed material such as your menu, logos, etc. No waiting for another graphic design, sign, ad agency to send material. It is all in one place, which means your website gets done a lot faster and usually for a lot less.
Domain Registration– We provide a list of the best domain names that clearly represent your corporate identity.
Hosting– First Year of Hosting FREE
– Reliability with dynamic server management and real-time performance management insures that your site will grow dynamically with you.
– We use an award-winning content management system (CMS), which enables your website with powerful online applications.
– A major advantage of using a CMS type website is that it makes it easy and quick to manage and update, since the CMS manages all your content via a online database.
Basic Website Format and SpecificationsHome Page
– First impression is the most important. We make sure your home page greets your visitors with professional designed graphics at no cost to user-friendly navigational access to all your content across your web pages. Your front page is your virtual advertisement page to draw in your visitor to visit the rest of your website.
– Thumbnail links to PDF pages and one link to PDF of To Go Menu
• Visitors can easily view and print PDF files of your menus with FREE Adobe Reader software. It preserves the look and feel of your corporate identity by allowing the visitor to browse your printed menu as is. Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing on the web, whether its checking online at work for lunch, browsing at home on a personal computer for supper, traveling on the go with a laptop or mobile device. It is guarantee that they can view your menu as if they are sitting at the restaurant.
– Interactive Google Maps and Directions
• We embed a personalized, interactive/zoomable Google map right in your web page.
• We also integrate a navigational web gadget that provides step by step directions, along with an estimated drive time.
– Secure Contact Feedback Form
• A great and secure way to have your customers contact you without displaying your email for spam attackers. Simply easy to understand and use, which will help promote your visitors to contact you.
– Downloadable vCard feature
• vCards are, what is known as, electronic business cards. It is primarily used with email programs such as Microsoft Outlook. Someone can download all of your contact information with a single click and upload it into their contact address book of their computer or even some mobile devices.
– Up to five coupons
– Auto-Stamped date of any desired intervals
• When a visitor clicks on coupon to print, it automatically date-stamps the coupon certain amount of days you want. This promotes visitors to come back to web page after expiration and print more. Drives traffic back to your website.
– Auto Turn off
• We can set any coupon to turn off and disappear automatically when you want it to expire permanently or temporarily without human intervention. The coupon still exists and can be turned back on when you want to promote that coupon in the future.
– Print Specific Script
• This is a feature that we use to print just the coupon and no other web page graphics or non-related content.
– We provide an extra page that can be used for whatever you need that may be unique to you and your restaurant. Examples: ‘Specials’ page or ‘About Us’ page.
• Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URLs
– All our websites use Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URLs which improves your visibility by all the popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing via the "natural" or un-paid search results.
• Browser Compatibility Guaranteed
– We use ‘state of the art’ compatibility checking system to make sure that your website is effective and correctly designed across all the major internet browsers, their various versions and also across different computing platforms.
• Extra Domain Name Alias
– To protect your brand and corporate identity across the web, consider registering different variations of your domain name. It is vital for anyone seeking high visibility on the internet, to register other domain names such as .NET and/or .BIZ.
• Employment Page with Application in PDF format– We can transform any printed employment application form into an Adobe PDF file that is an interactive form with various fillable field types and formatting options that can be.
• Analytic Watch and Monthly Reporting– We provide an enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. We send out a monthly email to let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely new way.
• Self Update– Since we use content management software (CMS) as the structure of our designs, with a minimal amount of instruction, we can empower you to easily manage the content of your site yourself without the fear of messing up the graphic design and structure of your site. This gives you more control over the content and changes can be done effectively and easily with just word processing software knowledge.
• Video Embedding (pre-existing)– Most people have broadband now, and embedding media in web pages is getting more popular and allows the delivery of an integrated multimedia experience that appears seamless to the web visitor.
• Menu listed as Items along with photos from menu with Floating Navigational Menu– Instead of showing thumbnails of each page pointing to PDF downloadable, we can list in text format the whole menu with their respective photos. For those menu pages that have all items on one page, they come with a floating navigational menu that slides up and down as visitors scroll from top to bottom of menu.
– We also offer to separate each food section with its own page with a universal navigational menu of items at top where you browse through the individual pages.
• Extra Menus from multiple restaurants– Have a franchise or more than one restaurant with same name? No problem we can add multiple menus to one website.
• Background Music (Royalty Free Music - Limited Availability)– A vast collection of premium-only Royalty Free Music tracks. We have access to thousands of high quality music tracks – any style, any production genre, any mood, tempo or instrument.
• Flash Animations– Whether you want text effect, photo slide presentation or a splash animated page, instantly capture and keep the attention of your website visitors. Animations should complement and aid your content not distract.
• Email Package– Need email address that matches your domain name. No problem. We offer email packages to go along with your website’s hosting account. We provide up to five email addresses with 1Gb per mailbox.
• Additional Web Pages– Need more pages for extra content, no problem. We will be glad to work with you to accommodate your online needs.
• Mobile Version of Website– Every day, thousands of people are getting smart phones that access the internet and those who have gone mobile are seeing greatly increased levels of traffic as a result. Unless you optimize your website for mobile phone users soon, you could be left behind by the competition.
• Calendar of Events– Add a powerful and easy to use web calendar to your website to display daily specials, events and discounts.
• QR Code URL/Contact Feature– Give your to-go menus a high-tech look with our QR code! A QR code is a two-dimensional bar code that can be scanned and read by your smartphone for immediate access to a landing page on your website. You can also place QR codes on your web sites to allow your visitors to easily scan from the computer screen and save your contact information to their Smartphone address book without typing one letter.
• Extensive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) - avoid the pitfalls and the penalties of bad SEO attempts.– Comes with site map page that we submit as a reference for the site.
– Each page is given its unique keyword tags instead of sharing a universal keyword setting.
– Each page is given a unique title and description instead of sharing a universal setting.